Come join the Scene on 7 cast, October 22nd (6:00pm OR 8:00pm), at Bacon Bros. Public House for an amazing meal at an EXCLUSIVE price of $25!
MENU - for $25
Each table will be greeted with Bacon Brothers homemade pork rinds and caramel corn laced with bacon. They’re also going to offer a brand new specialty Tennessee sipping crème drink that is distilled in the South paired with the dessert at no additional charge.
Course 1 - Choose 1
• Dinosaur Kale – Crisp apple, pecans, Asher bleu cheese, grilled fig and Iardo vinaigrette.
• Brisket Chili – Burnt ends, sour cream.
Course 2 - Choose 1
• Chicken Fried Pork Chop – Gold Rice Jambalaya, butter beans, tomatoes, okra, crawfish etouffee.
• Wild Shrimp & Grits – Smoked Andouille sausage, tomato gravy, shitake mushrooms
• Chicken & Waffles – A special menu item only served once per week, the waffles are layered with thin slices of country ham and fresh sage. Your choice of white or dark meat is brined for 24 hours in sweet tea and buttermilk and is served with sorghum so it is more earthy and less sweet than traditional chicken and waffles.
Course 3 - Choose 1
• Old Fashioned Nana Puddin – Nilla wafers, vanilla pudding.
• Oatmeal Crème Pie – Heirloom oats, oak aged rye buttercream.
A wine pairing may be added for an additional $15
DINNER CLUB RESERVATIONS. LIMITED AVAILABILITY!