The longest running production in Broadway history, Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera, is celebrating its 30th anniversary with a show that's bigger and better than ever! Jennifer Martin goes behind the scenes with Quentin Oliver Lee who plays "The Phantom" and Stage Manager Mitch Hodges for a look at the show's iconic chandelier.
The Phantom of the Opera is running from January 31-February 11 at the Peace Center. For tickets and more information, click here.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Kentucky man's video goes viral after he uses Walmart intercom to ask for help
- OSU student sets fire, jumps from 5th floor dorm window
- Inter-Korean summit food will have touch of Swiss
- Bear Scare: Florida family gets 12-hour visit at their home