Cafe And Then Some is poking fun of Greenville's quirks, construction boom and new restaurant additions in their newest comedy play "Viva Greenvegas." Filled with local inside jokes and slapstick humor, it's a comedic take on Greenville's new development. Jennifer Martin has a preview of the show.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 2 men charged in murder of Iva mom
- AG Sessions says he's fired former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, effective immediately
- Temporary Spartanburg Co. courthouse location falls through; state law cited as reason
- Man killed in head-on crash in Spartanburg Co.