For the first time, Spartanburg is about to celebrate its own restaurant week! From $10 BBQ pork dinners complete with sides, dessert and a drink to "3 for $30" dinners at Rick Erwin's The Standard, Spartanburg Restaurant Week is all about getting foodies to try something new in Sparkle City. Jennifer Martin has a breakdown of what restaurants are offering January 11th-21st.
For more information, head to https://restaurantweeksouthcarolina.com/city/spartanburg/
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 2 men charged in murder of Iva mom
- AG Sessions says he's fired former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, effective immediately
- No. 16 UMBC stuns No. 1 Virginia 74-54 to make NCAA history
- Sheriff gives update on 2018 murder cases