On the Travel Scene, St. Patrick's Day is less than two weeks away and if you are looking for a great party you don't have to go all the way to Savanannh! "St. Pat's in Five Points" is going on in Columbia March 17th and it's worth the hour-and-a-half drive! More than 45-thousand people will be there along with plenty of music, food, and of course green beer! For everything you need to know head over to our facebook page!
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 2 men charged in murder of Iva mom
- AG Sessions says he's fired former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, effective immediately
- No. 16 UMBC stuns No. 1 Virginia 74-54 to make NCAA history
- Sheriff gives update on 2018 murder cases