This year marks the 25th anniversary of the National Gingerbread House Competition in Asheville, and the competition is tougher than ever. Some competitors spent over 500 hours completing their designs, and traveled from all over the country to enter the contest. Jennifer Martin has a look at some of the winning designs.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Driver trapped after car flips in Woodruff crash
- Wrecker leaks 30 gallons of diesel fuel in Mauldin
- US Postal Service unveils Mister Rogers postage stamp
- March For Our Lives expected to bring hundreds to downtown Greenville