SOMETIMES WITH OUR FAST PACED LIFE, WE JUST RUCH THROUGH MEALS... TODAY IN OUR FOOD FOR THOUGHT, LEAH IS HERE TO TELL US WHY IT IS STILL IMPORTANT TO SPEND TIME EATING MEALS AS A FAMILY...
September is Family Meals Month
Encouraging families to spend time eating a meal together.
How does it benefit:
-Better family time and relationships and conversation
Leah McGrath Follow me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/InglesDietitian cell: 828-215-3317 Work: 800-334-4936
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Clemson Practices in Omaha Ahead of Friday Night's Sweet 16 Match-up With Kansas
- Disturbance at Anderson Co. apartment complex, several in custody
- California storm forces flood rescues but spares Montecito
- House fire on Crestwood Drive in Greenville, American Red Cross assisting