Pelzer, SC - Mill Town Players
Historic Pelzer Auditorium
214 Lebby Street
Pelzer, SC 29669
Set in Alabama during the Great Depression, To Kill a Mockingbird follows the journey of Jem and Scout Finch, whose father has been appointed to defend Tom Robinson, a black man framed for a crime he didn't commit. As the trial progresses, Jem and Scout witness their community in a tense tug of war between justice and racism. This timeless classic compels us to take an honest look at our nation's past and our moral responsibility to each other.
Directed by Christopher Rose. Featuring 21 local actors, including Reed Halvorson as Atticus Finch and Brian Reeder as Tom Robinson.
- Water recedes after flooding, mudslides kill 1 in Polk Co.
- 2 killed in head-on crash on US-76 in Laurens Co.
- Suspect in Seneca murder turns himself in
- Missing man found dead in Greenville Co, deputies investigating
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.