SPARTANBURG COUNTY, SC (WSPA) - An 11-year-old is recovering after the van he was riding in was hit by a teenage driver, knocking the van into a building.
The crash happened in Inman at the Dollar General on Highway 357 just before 10 p.m. Wednesday.
We're told a 15-year-old was driving the car.
Another child riding in the van was not injured in the crash.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Austin bombing suspect blows himself up as SWAT moves in
- Briefing papers warned Trump: ‘DO NOT CONGRATULATE' Putin
- What we know about Austin bombing suspect Mark Conditt
- Man shot, killed in Seneca, ruled homicide