SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WSPA) -- Two drivers were hospitalized after a wrong-way crash on Interstate Business 85.
The crash happened late Sunday night at mile marker 3.
Troopers say an 88-year-old Greenville man was driving south in the northbound lane when he crashed head-on into another vehicle. A Woodruff woman was behind the wheel of the other vehicle.
Lance Cpl. Justin Sutherland with the S.C. Highway Patrol said both drivers were taken to Spartanburg Regional Medical Center.
Their medical conditions were not immediately known.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Driver charged in crash that killed Anderson woman
- Walmart worker robbed after taking smoke break with suspect
- Upstate woman's good deeds go viral
- Saluda Police Officer fired for 'lascivious behavior' says city