Scottie Kay Auton - 200 new jobs are coming to Hart, GA, according to the Georgia Department of Economic Development.
LINDE + WIEMANN will open a US-based assembly operation that represents a capital investment of more than $35 million, according to the GDEcD.
They say the German-based LINDE + WIEMANN is a leading automotive parts manufacturer that will be supplying a number of customers, like BMW in Greer.
The company specializes in assembling complex structural steel systems that "ensure stability, vehicle safety and fuel efficiency."
LINDE + WIEMANN will be located on a 29-acre site in the Gateway II Industrial Park.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Man killed in head-on crash in Spartanburg Co.
- Man shot, killed by Yancey Co. deputy during home invasion, sheriff's office says
- Kratom linked to Salmonella infections, CDC says
- Cirque du Soleil performer dies after fall at FL show