Verizon Wireless says they are creating 260 news jobs and investing $3.5 million in its existing Greenville Co. operation.
The facility is located at 700 Brookfield Parkway in Mauldin, S.C.
Verizon Wireless says they plan to consolidate services in its customer service and telesales divisions at its existing Greenville County operations.
Hiring for the new positions is projected to begin immediately, and interested applicants should visit the company's careers page online for more information.
They say they are hiring new positions immediately.
You can apply at the company's careers page here.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Environmentalists ask court to restore oil-gas emission rule
- Habitat for Humanity Veteran Build Day
- The Latest: Greitens: Gardner out to "smear" my name
- The Latest: Arts group says it welcomes 53 contest finalists