News

3 families displaced after Greenville Co. apartment fire

GREENVILLE Co., S.C. (WSPA) -- Three families are out of their homes following a kitchen fire at an apartment complex.

The Red Cross says it's helping six adults and seven children. It happened Wednesday night at Berea Heights Apartments on Lions Club Road. 

Berea Fire Department said there was a kitchen fire in an apartment. The sprinkler system put out the fire. However, water seeped into apartments on lower levels. 

No one was reportedly hurt in the fire. 

Firefighters say all three families were displaced due to water damage.

The Red Cross is providing financial help with lodging, food and other necessities.


Top Stories

More Stories

Don't Miss

wspa news app free for download choose your store below
download the wspa news app from the apple app store
download the wspa news app from the google play store

Latest News

Video Center