GREENVILLE COUNTY, SC (WSPA) - Four people were charged for their connection to a New Years Eve homicide in Greenville County.
According to sheriff's office news release, Keyla Conyetta Mansell, 26, Robert Lee Belcher III, 24, Kirk Patrick Porter, Jr., 23, and Raymond Martinez, Jr., 26, were charged with murder, as well as other charges in the homicide investigation on Rasor Drive.
During the investigation, investigators discovered that the four suspects went to the incident location with the purpose of committing a robbery.
According to the release, at least one of the suspects went inside the home and shot the victim at least one time with a handgun.
After the shooting, the suspects reportedly took less than $100 of change inside of a container before leaving the scene.
A tip from the public led to the suspects' arrest.
Martinez and Mansell were already being held in the Greenville County Detention Center for their involvement with the shooting of a man on Jan. 14 at a home on Crestwood Forest Drive.
Porter was arrested Wednesday at a home in the 200 block of Glenn Road in Greenville. Sheriff's Office officials said Porter is also responsible for the shooting on Crestwood Forest Drive.
Belcher has not yet been linked to the Crestwood Forest Drive shooting.
All four suspects are being held in the Greenville County Detention Center without bond.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 2 men charged in murder of Iva mom
- AG Sessions says he's fired former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, effective immediately
- Temporary Spartanburg Co. courthouse location falls through; state law cited as reason
- 'Crazy Happened:' Little Caesars offers free pizza after historic upset