FORT MILL (WSPA) - Stanley Black & Decker plans to open a manufacturing facility in York County, creating 500 new jobs.
The tool and storage company will build a facility to manufacture DEWALT cordless power tools at Lakemont Business Park in Fort Mill. No information was released concerning hiring to work there.
Black & Decker - a Fortune 500 company - will invest $31 million in the project.
You can learn more about Stanley Black & Decker from the company website by clicking here.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Clemson Practices in Omaha Ahead of Friday Night's Sweet 16 Match-up With Kansas
- Disturbance at Anderson Co. apartment complex, several in custody
- California storm forces flood rescues but spares Montecito
- House fire on Crestwood Drive in Greenville, American Red Cross assisting