GREENVILLE CO., SC (WSPA) - The body of a missing Anderson man has been found in a wooded area along the Saluda River, Thursday afternoon.
The Anderson County Coroner confirmed that the body was that of Bobby Harvey.
The 44-year-old disappeared from his job at All Ride on Sunday, according to Anderson Police.
Harvey's truck was found Monday on Holland Ford Road near Pelzer.
A dog belonging Harvey was found dead on the side of the road in the Craytonville area of Anderson County by a friend of Harvey, according to Anderson Police. His phone had last pinged in that area.
The Greenville County Sheriff's Office says his body was found just before 1:00pm along Holliday Circle just off of Cooley Bridge Road.
The cause of death has not yet been released.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Kentucky man's video goes viral after he uses Walmart intercom to ask for help
- OSU student sets fire, jumps from 5th floor dorm window
- Inter-Korean summit food will have touch of Swiss
- Bear Scare: Florida family gets 12-hour visit at their home