A body was found in the woods by a passerby, near Greenville Memorial Hospital, according to the Greenville County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies say the body was found near the intersection of Faris and Grove Rd.
The Greenville County Coroner says it appears to be a suicide.
A death investigation is going on, and we will keep you updated as we receive information.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Investigation into deadly officer-involved shooting in Greenville Co. ongoing, SLED says
- Oconee Co. deputies investigating shooting death in Seneca
- Austin bombing suspect blows himself up as SWAT moves in
- Suspect arrested in Fountain Inn stabbing