More than 600 coats are going to kids who need them.
That's the result of this year's Community Coats and Cops project in Greenville County.
The company scan source teamed up with the sheriff's office to collect the coats.
All of those were loaded up and delivered to Greenville County School District on Tuesday.
"To see their faces when they're able to get a nice warm coat during these cold winter months where they might not have been able to have that before, truly is a blessing," said Sgt. Ryan Flood.
This is the third year for the drive.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Clemson Practices in Omaha Ahead of Friday Night's Sweet 16 Match-up With Kansas
- Disturbance at Anderson Co. apartment complex, several in custody
- California storm forces flood rescues but spares Montecito
- House fire on Crestwood Drive in Greenville, American Red Cross assisting