The Associated Press - CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) - Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley is celebrating her daughter's achievements at her own alma mater.
The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations said on Twitter Sunday that her daughter Rena had been accepted into the nursing program at Clemson University.
Haley wrote, "We are so proud of you Rena." She also posted a photo of her daughter at age three, saying she had told a pre-school teacher she wanted to study nursing at Clemson.
Haley and her husband met while attending Clemson. Rena is currently a sophomore there.Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- The Latest: Man kills ex-wife at California mall, police say
- Man falls to death in Chicago from 21st floor of building
- The Latest: Most who evacuated Colorado wildfire can go home
- Teen, man who often got her out of school located in Mexico