FOREST CITY, NC (WSPA)-- Forest City welcomes the holiday season with more than one million lights. Each Friday in December, there are hay rides, ice-skating and Santa at the Santa House. Saturdays, there you can enjoy carriage rides. And Sundays bring your pets to have pictures made with Santa. The lights stay on through early January.
Here's more information from http://www.townofforestcity.com
Hop on a hayride with a pair of magical glasses and watch the lights change into snowmen, reindeer, and ornaments. Hayrides are $2 per person and run from 6pm-9pm.
Santa will be at the Santa House from 6pm-8:30pm! No charge to talk with Santa, but a donation is appreciated. $3 for print photos.
Ice-Skating is just $7 per person and includes skates. The rink opens at 6pm
For more information click here.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 2 men charged in murder of Iva mom
- AG Sessions says he's fired former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, effective immediately
- Temporary Spartanburg Co. courthouse location falls through; state law cited as reason
- 'Crazy Happened:' Little Caesars offers free pizza after historic upset