WSPA Staff - JACKSONVILLE, FL (WSPA) - Ice cream bars sold in BI-LO stores in South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia are being recalled due to possible listeria contamination.
According to Southeastern Grocers, two Southern Home branded ice cream products sold in 12-count packages are being recalled due to the presence of listeria monocytogenes.
Here are the products and UPC codes:
Southern Home Orange Cream Bar - 6078801142 (12-count package)
Southern Home Arctic Ice Cream Bar - 60788001147 (12-count package)
The products should be thrown away or returned to any BI-LO for a full refund.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Clemson Practices in Omaha Ahead of Friday Night's Sweet 16 Match-up With Kansas
- Disturbance at Anderson Co. apartment complex, several in custody
- California storm forces flood rescues but spares Montecito
- House fire on Crestwood Drive in Greenville, American Red Cross assisting