GREENVILLE, S.C. (WSPA) -- Brayden Dame was born with arthrogryposis multiplex congenita (AMC).
She weighed just 2lbs, 2 oz.
Before starting therapy at Shriners Hospital for Children, she had never put weight on her legs.
On Wednesday, May 18th, Brayden was able to do much more than that.
With some help, she tap danced with Alfonso Ribeiro.
Ribeiro is best known for playing Carlton on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. He also won season 14 of Dancing with the Stars.
He made a stop at the hospital while in Greenville for the BMW Charity Pro-Am.
"It was amazing. She is God's angel that he has given to us to take care of," grandparents Joe and Dawn Dame said.
The family says Brayden goes to Shriners every other week and with each visit, her confidence -- and ability improves.
Watch the video above to see the heartwarming dance-off.
There is a special chair that would make Brayden's life much easier.
It costs around $40,000 and insurance won't cover much. If you would like to help the family, click here.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Clemson Practices in Omaha Ahead of Friday Night's Sweet 16 Match-up With Kansas
- Disturbance at Anderson Co. apartment complex, several in custody
- California storm forces flood rescues but spares Montecito
- House fire on Crestwood Drive in Greenville, American Red Cross assisting