OCONEE CO., SC (WSPA) - Deputies are searching for a man accused of being in possession of a stolen car and using stolen credit cards in Oconee County.
The Sheriff's Office says 19-year-old Ryan Adam Carr of Travelers Rest is wanted on five counts of Financial Transaction Card Fraud and Possession of a Stolen Vehicle.
Deputies say Carr was in possession of a 2013 Mazda CX-9 on February 18 that was reported stolen on February 17 from Greenville County.
Carr is also accused of using a stolen American Express card for five separate transactions at a Walmart on Sandifer Boulevard in Seneca on February 18.
The total charged during the five transactions was $1,687.88.
Anyone with information on Carr's location is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC or visit www.oconeelaw.com and click on Crime Stoppers.
If your tip leads to an arrest, you could be eligible for a cash reward, according to the Oconee County Sheriff's Office.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 2 men charged in murder of Iva mom
- AG Sessions says he's fired former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, effective immediately
- Temporary Spartanburg Co. courthouse location falls through; state law cited as reason
- Thief steals electronics from UNC basketball program, police say