TRYON, NC (WSPA) - The Town of Tryon is putting out an APB for the owner of a lost kitten.
The kitty was found Tuesday morning at town hall.
They say the 3 - 4 month old female feline is a little skittish and missing her family.
Until her family is found, she is earning her keep working for the town. A Facebook post says they are putting her to work as a dispatcher for the police department.
If you have any information or know the identity of the cat's owner - don't call Crimestoppers. You can call (828)859-9195 with any tips or questions.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 2 men charged in murder of Iva mom
- AG Sessions says he's fired former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, effective immediately
- No. 16 UMBC stuns No. 1 Virginia 74-54 to make NCAA history
- Sheriff gives update on 2018 murder cases