WCMH Staff - SPRING HILL, FL (WCMH) - A Florida man was arrested Wednesday after deputies say he tried to order a burrito in the bank drive-thru.
It happened at the Bank of America in Spring Hill, Florida, WFTS reported. The manager of the bank called the Hernando County Sheriff's Office after finding a man unconscious behind the wheel of the car in the drive-thru.
The manager said that he managed to wake the driver up after banging on the window for 'some time.'
When he woke up, the driver reportedly asked the manager for a burrito.
Deputies arrived a short time later and found Douglas Francisco, 28, in the driver's seat of the car with the engine running.
The deputy said that Francisco "made several statements that were differing with reality," WTSP reported. The deputy noted that Francisco's movements were consistent with someone on prescription narcotics.
At the time of his arrest, Francisco had Oxycodone and Xanax on him. He was prescribed both drugs.
He was taken to the county jail on a $1,000 bond.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Red Cross helping 32 after Anderson apartment fire
- SC jobless rate grows, so does employment, labor force, jobs
- 2 dead in supermarket hostage-taking in France
- 10 ways to save on spoiling your dog for National Puppy Day
- Suspect in French hostage-taking requested release of sole surviving assailant from 2015 Paris
- French interior minister describes suspect in supermarket ordeal as radicalized petty criminal under
- French interior minister says suspect in supermarket hostage-taking killed three people
- Koch Foundation gives latest large gift to George Mason