LANCASTER COUNTY (WSPA) - A mortgage lending company plans to expand it's headquarters in Lancaster County and hire 700 new people.
The jobs at Movement Mortgage are expected to be added over the next five years according to the South Carolina Department of Commerce.
The company plans to invest $18 million in expanding it's facility in the Bailes Ridge Corporate Park on Highway 160. Movement Mortgage already employs 650 people in Lancaster County.
The company claims to be among the ten largest mortgage lenders in the nation and is currently active in 48 states.
Hiring for new jobs is expected to start in the first quarter of this year. You can learn more information about job opportunities by clicking here.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Clemson Practices in Omaha Ahead of Friday Night's Sweet 16 Match-up With Kansas
- Disturbance at Anderson Co. apartment complex, several in custody
- California storm forces flood rescues but spares Montecito
- House fire on Crestwood Drive in Greenville, American Red Cross assisting