HENDERSONVILLE (WSPA) - A teenager from western North Carolina was arrested after deputies say he made a threat online against a middle school.
Hunter Scott Aly, 17, of Fletcher was charged with making a false report concerning mass violence on educational property and two counts of communicating threats by the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office.
He is scheduled to appear in court Monday after bond was set at nine thousand dollars.
Investigators say Aly made an online threat against Rugby Middle School on Haywood Road in Hendersonville. Deputies say they immediately investigated the threat and arrested Aly on Sunday.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 2 men charged in murder of Iva mom
- AG Sessions says he's fired former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, effective immediately
- Temporary Spartanburg Co. courthouse location falls through; state law cited as reason
- Man killed in head-on crash in Spartanburg Co.