ANDERSON, SC (WSPA) - Loved ones will gather Tuesday to remember and pay respects to Bobby Harvey as an investigation continues into his death.
Harvey’s body was found in a wooded area in Belton near the Saluda River on Thursday, four days after he disappeared from the Anderson car dealership where he worked.
His truck was found burned in Pelzer. Investigators also found Harvey's dog dead on a roadside in Craytonville.
A funeral will be held at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday at Labor of the Fields Church.
Harvey is survived by a daughter, mother, sister and a niece and nephew, according to an obituary.
Crime Stoppers is offering a reward for information surrounding his death.
Anyone with information is asked to call Anderson Police Department at 864-221-8980.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 2 men charged in murder of Iva mom
- AG Sessions says he's fired former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, effective immediately
- Temporary Spartanburg Co. courthouse location falls through; state law cited as reason
- Man shot, killed by Yancey Co. deputy during home invasion, sheriff's office says