The South Carolina Highway Patrol is investigating a deadly wreck on highway 221.
The Spartanburg County Coroner's Office says 33-year-old Brandy Diane Fowler of Roebuck died at the scene.
The incident happened Monday morning near Hobbysville Rd. involving a mini van and a garbage truck.
They say the minivan was traveling North on Highway 221 when Fowler struck the back of a dump truck that had stopped to turn left.
An eternal examination is scheduled for Fowler tomorrow.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Red Cross helping 32 after Anderson apartment fire
- SC jobless rate grows, so does employment, labor force, jobs
- 2 dead in supermarket hostage-taking in France
- 10 ways to save on spoiling your dog for National Puppy Day