PICKENS COUNTY, SC (WSPA) - A man accused in the deadly shooting of a woman this past weekend is back in Pickens County.
According to a Pickens County Sheriff's Office news release, Joshua Ray Wilder, charged with involuntary manslaughter, was booked into the Pickens County Detention Center around 5:10 p.m. Tuesday, where he will be detained pending his arraignment by a Pickens County Magistrate.
Wilder is accused in the shooting death of Christy Parson on Saturday, March 10.
Wilder was arrested by Lee County Sheriff's Office deputies on Monday and was in court in Virginia earlier Tuesday where he waived extradition allowing Pickens Co. detectives to bring him back to South Carolina.
According to the release, court date information for Wilder is not yet known.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 1 firefighter dead, 4 seriously injured in building collapse
- AP FACT CHECK: Walker touts unemployment over other measures
- Correction: Senate-Mississippi-The Latest story
- City of Atlanta computer network hit by ransomware attack