BOILING SPRINGS, SC (WSPA) - A woman is accused of an armed robbery at Popeye's in Boiling Springs, according to arrest warrants.
Deputies were called to Popeye's on Boiling Springs Rd. for a disturbance with weapons.
The arrest warrant says she took money from the restaurant.
Chiquora Alexus Proctor is charged with Kidnapping and Armed Robbery and Possession of a Weapon During a Violent Crime.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Toys ‘R' Us liquidation sales postponed
- 'N Sync to reunite to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Sealed and delivered: Royal wedding invitations dispatched
- House OKs compromise $1.3 trillion budget bill, Senate next