Georgia Tech's basketball schedule for the season ahead shows a December 6th visit to Wofford's soon-to-be-opened Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium.
The Terriers and Yellow Jackets have played a number of games since Wofford moved to Division in the mid-'90s but all of them have taken place in Atlanta.
Georgia Tech joins South Carolina as teams from Power Five conferences scheduled to visit the Terriers in their new home this season.
North Carolina recently confirmed it has a contract to visit Wofford in the 2018-2019 campaign, perhaps a move by the Tar Heels as a recruiting ploy in their effort to land Spartanburg Day School star Zion Williamson.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 2 men charged in murder of Iva mom
- AG Sessions says he's fired former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, effective immediately
- No. 16 UMBC stuns No. 1 Virginia 74-54 to make NCAA history
- Temporary Spartanburg Co. courthouse location falls through; state law cited as reason