Southside High School named Westside assistant Jeremy West its new head football coach Tuesday.
West replaces Julius Prince, who recently left to become head coach at Berea.
West is the second Westside assistant to move into a head coaching job this off-season joining James Thurn, who took the top job at Blue Ridge.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Police officer shot in France, suspect may have hostages
- NC mom has court appearance in baby smoking case
- Police surround supermarket in southern France amid possible hostage-taking after the shooting of a
- SC Comicon returns to TD Convention Center