Westside assistant James Thurn is the new head coach at Blue Ridge High School, the school announced Wednesday.
Thurn has been on Scott Earley's staff with the Rams the past four seasons.
He replaces Shane Clark, who relinquished head coaching duties following the season to focus on a fulltime role as athletic director.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Clemson Practices in Omaha Ahead of Friday Night's Sweet 16 Match-up With Kansas
- Disturbance at Anderson Co. apartment complex, several in custody
- California storm forces flood rescues but spares Montecito
- House fire on Crestwood Drive in Greenville, American Red Cross assisting