The Department of Consumer Affairs is partnering with the US Department of Treasury to promote the 2013 Help for Homeowners Foreclosure Prevention Event. The event is to help South Carolina homeowners who are struggling with their house payments, find a plan to allow them to keep their homes.
South Carolina has consistently ranked in the top 3 states in the nation for home foreclosures over the last several years.
The event will take place at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center on June 28th, from 1:00 PM- 8:00 PM.
There is no need to register for the even. But several documents are required to figure out if you qualify for foreclosure help.
1. Request for Mortgage Assistance Form found here.
2. IRS Form 4506T-EZ found here.
3. Monthly mortgage statement
4. Information about any other mortgages
5. Two most recent pay stubs
6. if self-employed, the most recent quarterly or year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement
7. Documentation of income from all sources
8. Two most recent bank statements
9. Unemployment insurance letter, if applicable.
If you need further assistance, you can call 1-888-995-4673.
Authorities had been looking for Travelle Lamar Burros since his step-father was pronounced missing Tuesday, April 15.