Participant spots are still available! We have 15 spots that are still currently open.
· We NEED Volunteers! We need approximately 80 volunteers (two for each camper) that can commit to helping out during the week of camp.
· Each session is 75-minutes in length for each of the 5 days (M - F). Each camper (rider) is assigned two volunteers that will work with that rider throughout the week. Time slots are listed on the volunteer registration form. For consistency, volunteers are asked to try to commit to serving the same time slot all five days. However, any volunteer commitment is welcome.
· At least 16 years old (15 years old if accompanied by an adult)
· 15 minutes of training/daily debriefing prior to session
· Able to provide physical, emotional and motivational support to assigned rider.
· Able and willing to get some exercise (light jogging/running) for a great cause!
· Able to attend volunteer training Sunday July 28th for one hour 3:00-4pm at Taylors First Baptist
250 International Dr.
Can't find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.