Carbon Monoxide Leak Leads To Evacuations At Greenville Apartmen - WSPA.com

Carbon Monoxide Leak Leads To Evacuations At Greenville Apartment Complex

Posted: Updated:
A carbon monoxide leak has caused the evacuation of some residents at a apartment complex in Greenville County. A carbon monoxide leak has caused the evacuation of some residents at a apartment complex in Greenville County.

A carbon monoxide leak has caused the evacuation of some residents at a apartment complex in Greenville County.

Chief Steve Alverson of the Parker Fire Department said that residents in one building at Crestwood Forest Apartments were evacuated this evening after a carbon monoxide leak. Firefighters are in the process of turning off all fuel sources to the building in hopes of ventilating all of the apartments.

Alverson said the EMS units were on scene treating people with minor symptoms. Residents will be allowed back in once it has been deemed safe.

 

Powered by WorldNow

250 International Dr.
Spartanburg, S.C. 29303

Telephone: 864.576.7777
Fax: 864.587.5430
Email: webmaster@wspa.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.