· One of our favorite activities is what we call "Dog Days," our week-long internal fundraiser to benefit the Greenville Humane Society and the many services that they provide to the public including adoption services, grooming, spay/neuter surgeries, pet supplies and low-cost vaccinations available to all pet-owners whether you adopted your animal from the Humane Society or not.
· We'd like to invite the community to join our Dog Days fundraising efforts by participating in a couple of the fun activities we have planned next week.
· On Tuesday, Aug. 13 we're planning a Food Truck Fest open to the public from 12:30 to 2 p.m. in Erwin Penland's parking lot located at the corner of Broad and Falls Street downtown. A percentage of the proceeds will go to the Greenville Humane Society.
· On Wednesday, Aug. 14 our 9th annual "Yappy Hour" and Silent Auction will be held at High Cotton from 6 to 8 p.m., complete with free appetizers generously provided by High Cotton, drink specials and great silent auction items. Tickets are only $10 at the door and ALL proceeds will go toward supporting the Greenville Humane Society.
· For updates about how to donate and get involved in Dog Days, follow @erwinpenland on Twitter or find us on Facebook.
· The Greenville Humane Society continues to serve the community with a new, award-winning facility that is not only a haven for homeless animals, but an uplifting destination for all pet lovers and their families. All animals at the Greenville Humane Society remain at the adoption center until they have a new loving home.
· In the last ten years alone, the Greenville Humane Society has helped over 75,000 animals, and more than 250,000 of the people who love them. The organization relies on contributions from the public and private sector to continue providing these services for the community.
250 International Dr.
Can't find something?