Norsk Hydro: Notice of Annual General Meeting 2022
News provided byNorsk Hydro
Apr 13, 2022, 2:30 AM ET
Notice is given that the Annual General Meeting of Norsk Hydro ASA will be held on Tuesday, 10 May 2022, at 10:00 (CEST).
The Annual General Meeting will be held as a hybrid meeting, and shareholders may attend either in-person or digitally. It is also possible to vote in advance or attend the meeting by proxy.
The Annual General Meeting will be held at Norsk Hydro ASA’s offices at Vækerø, Drammensveien 260, 0283 Oslo.
Please refer to the attached guide for online participation.
The notice including appendices is attached.
All relevant documents may also be found on www.hydro.com/generalmeeting.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
- Norsk Hydro ASA - Notice of Annual General Meeting 2022
- Appendix 1 - The financial Statements and the Board of Directors Report 2021 and the auditors report for the financial year 2021
- Appendix 2 - Board of Directors policy on remuneration for leading persons
- Appendix 3 - Board of Directors remuneration report for leading persons for the financial year 2021
- Appendix 4 - Agreement on dissolution of the Corporate Assembly
- Appendix 5 - Current and proposed Articles of Association of the company
- Appendix 6 - Guidelines for the Nomination Committee incl change log from previous version
- Appendix 7 - Recommendation from the Nomination Committee
- Appendix 8 - Form of voting and proxy
- Appendix 9 - Guide for online participation of the AGM of Norsk Hydro ASA