Oct. 2018 Caring for the Carolinas Award Winner

Caring For The Carolinas

JACK ROPER
Well hi, Jack Roper here. We are about to go inside and give our Caring for the Carolinas Award to a gentleman named Tim Godfrey. He is a foster parent.

TIM GODFREY – AWARD RECIPIENT
Over the years I’ve managed to foster 35 children, adopted 2 of my own, and it’s been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I wanted to make a difference in the foster care community and the children we serve. There’s a growing problem with foster homes here in the Upstate.

KRISTIN WILLIAMSON – CLINICAL DIRECTOR, THE BAIR FOUNDATION
Tim was first licensed with us back in 2013. Tim takes a range of kids, it doesn’t really matter. He does so great with our medically fragile kids. Whenever we call Tim with a kid, it is such an honor for us, because we know that kid is going to be so loved, and have such a great home.

KIM KOLARIK – NURSE SUPERVISOR, ACCESS HEALTHCARE
Any doctor’s appointments that are needed, and staffing that may they may need supplied, he has always gone above and beyond. It truly takes a village to raise a child, and he is one of the many that has been very helpful.

CRYSTAL RIDGEWAY – LEAD CLINICAL STAFF, THE BAIR FOUNDATION
Not only has he provided a great home for children who are medically fragile, but also those who are therapeutic as well. He’s just an all-around great guy, known very well not just here, but also within the community as well. 

JACK ROPER
It is possible of course through the efforts of Ingles, Bath Fitter and Unclaimed Furniture. Give him a nice, big hand, there’s the trophy, Tim. Our winner also receives a $100 cift card from Ingles and a $50 gift card from Unclaimed Furniture.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Caring for the Carolinas Form at Bottom of page

Fill out myonline form.

Trending Stories

Things to Do
Color Your Weather
Back To School Headquarters
wspa news app free for download choose your store below
download the wspa news app from the apple app store
download the wspa news app from the google play store