The 16 inns of the Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association are partnering with three Western NC farms, a vineyard and five artisans to give guests a glimpse of a road less traveled – and the discoveries and finds the journey brings
Pleased to talk about the ASHEVILLE BED AND BREAKFAST ASSOCIATION FARM AND ARTISAN TOUR
1. Runs Sept 16 to Nov 13
2. Guests book two nights at one of the 16 Asheville Bed and Breakfast Association inns, receive a complimentary picnic lunch, and a map to explore eight unique farms, craft artisans and a vineyard in the Sandy Mush community (about 30 minutes from downtown Asheville) of Leicester, NC.
3. Prices vary based on the inn you select. Make reservations directly with our innkeepers. Inn rooms start at $147/night and all include gourmet breakfast, free wi-fi.
4. The vineyard Terri represents is one of the stops on the tour–great picnic spot!
5. She also helped develop the tour package.
6. The tour is exclusive to Asheville Bed and Breakfast Association inn guests.