Winter is coming! It’s time to hunker down and prep for all things cold and cozy, including lazy Winter weekends and snowy days in.
We’re here with tips to help you prepare your home for winter!
TIP #1: Use thermal curtains to keep the warmth in
Eclipse Samara Blackout Energy-Efficient Thermal Curtain Panels (Less than $20 per panel)
• Eclipse is a leading supplier of ready-made window curtains
• Eclipse curtains feature a unique thermal coating to keep the heat in all season long
• Panels also block over 99% of light and reduce noise
• Available at Walmart and Walmart.com for $7.86 – $13.97
TIP #2: Cozy up with a cup of homemade coffee without leaving your kitchen
KRUPS SAVOY EC314 Coffee Maker
• 12-cup glass carafe
• Programmable digital clock for auto-start in the morning
• Coffee in carafe temperature at an optimal 180°F
• Large, Easy to Read LCD screen
• Clean, modern lines with brushed stainless steel finish
• Modern and intuitive rotating knob control
• Available at Bed Bath & Beyond for ($79.99)
TIP #3: Warm up with a hearty winter stew
The IMUSA Ceramic Caldero
• Brings an eco-friendly and colorful twist on this staple cookware piece
• Made for cooking a wide variety of dishes including rice and beans, braised meats, and especially stews and soups!
• Available at Target.com for $19.99!
TIP #3: Take advantage of being snowed in and cook your favorite meals at home
The T-fal Clipso
• Stainless steel pressure cooker that takes the guesswork out of using a pressure cooker. Ideal for the home cook with a busy schedule.
• Allows users to prepare elaborate and impressive meals very quickly and safely.
• Features a unique one-hand system, that allows users to open and close the lid with only one hand.
• Available in Macy’s retailers and Macys.com for $99.99
TIP #4: Wind down and relax with a glass of red wine
($21.99 per bottle)
• Enjoy cozy winter nights with a varietal from Santa Margherita’s collection
• Chianti Classico Riserva: An intense ruby-colored wine characterized by vigorous tannins and fresh acidity, followed by an aroma of forest fruits and sweet spice against a backdrop of herbs and autumn leaves.
• Available for purchase at www.wine.com
TIP #5: Fill the air with the cozy scent of freshly baked cookies
T-fal AirBake Natural Aluminum Large Cookie Sheet
• The secret to perfectly baked cookies? It’s all in the pan!
• T-fal’s AirBake is the “The Original Insulated Bakeware” and uses a clever double-layer technology to provide an overall enhanced baking performance … meaning better browning, no burning, and decreased bake times!
• 100% natural aluminum product that is guaranteed not to rust.
• Retailers: Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, and Wal-Mart
• MSRP: $14.99