(CNN) – One meal has made kids “happy” for four decades. The McDonald’s Happy Meal is celebrating its 40th anniversary.
And to mark the milestone, McDonald’s is bringing back some old school Happy Meal toys.
Beanie Babies, the Hamburglar and Power Rangers are just some of the retro toys that’ll be making a comeback.
If you want to grab one, you better act fast.
The toy lineup returns Nov. 7 through Nov. 11.
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree turns on, with virus restrictions
- Greenville Financial Group offers help for your holiday budget
- Hospitals dealing with nationwide shortage of nurses
- Police investigating after body of Instagram influencer found on side of road
- Daniel tries to win first state title in 22 years