Based in Hendersonville, Pi-Squared Pizza is bringing a slice of Detroit to Spartanburg!
After opening a location in Boiling Springs, the pizza joint is now open in Spartanburg's Drayton Mills, serving Detroit-style pizza.
Cut in squares, with sauce poured over the toppings instead of under, it's a style that dates back to the 1940's. Jennifer Martin shows us how it's made at Pi-Squared Pizza.
For more information about menu items, locations and hours of operation, click here.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Human remains found where missing woman was last seen in Greenville Co.
- Crews respond to fire on Drayton Road
- As driving ban lifted, Saudi women in crosshairs of change
- Tree crashes across home, garage seconds after man gets out of car