State Treasurer Curtis Loftis is here with us this morning to share information about citizens and businesses getting cash for the holidays.
By searching the State Treasurer's website treasurer.sc.gov between now and the end of September, people with unclaimed property can file their claims and receive their lost funds in time for the holidays.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- SC hospitals and veterinary offices see uptick in snake bites
- Time running out on $10K Mega Millions ticket sold in Gaffney
- Coroner responding to crash on I-85 in Anderson Co.
- Pres. Trump to visit Carolinas on Wednesday
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- West Nile Virus found in bird in Gaffney
- Man accused of threatening reporters indicted by grand jury
- The Latest: Utility donates $10M to gas fires relief fund
- The Latest: Van Dyke's partner testifies at murder trial