SURFSIDE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Two people suffered minor injuries after a car went into the water and a utility pole was knocked over in Surfside Beach.
Crews from Horry County Fire Rescue and the SC Dept. of Public Safety are on scene of a crash involving two vehicles at 8732 Highway 17 Bypass, according to HCFR. Utility and towing crews are also on scene.
HCFR said a utility pole “was taken down” and a vehicle went in flood water in the area.
The occupant was out of the vehicle before HCFR arrived on scene.
Count on News13 for updates.
- From protests to policy: House leaders work on police reform measures
- NAACP holds moment of silence for George Floyd
- More than 13,000 positive for coronavirus as cases spike in SC
- CDC director admits country’s COVID-19 response shortcomings
- US senators: Can colleges reopen safely?