The Beverly Grainger Memorial Fund will be used to support Shalom House Ministries, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in Anderson County. This program like many others in the Upstate are working to help these addicts to help ultimately cut down on the rising numbers of addiction.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Suspect runs from 'haunted ambulance' says Union Co. report
- McAlister's Deli offers free tea on the first day of summer
- FL boy infected with first reported case of mosquito Keystone virus
- Adoption fees waived at Asheville Humane Society until further notice