BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak has forced restaurants to move to a drive-thru and curbside pickup only as Americans begin social distancing.
People of Alabama can also look forward to picking up their favorite drink from restaurants and bars, according to the Alabama ABC Board. Tuesday evening, the board approved a ruling that states restaurants and bars can temporarily sell alcohol to-go with curbside pickup only.
This motion comes after many bars and restaurants have moved to a curbside model for public safety.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Violent protests over Floyd death spread beyond Minneapolis
- USC announces plan to require face masks on main campus, upstate colleges discuss their plans
- Stranded in paradise: Hundreds of sailors stuck in Pacific
- National Guard called to respond to Minneapolis violence