BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak has forced restaurants to move to a drive-thru and curbside pickup only as Americans begin social distancing.
People of Alabama can also look forward to picking up their favorite drink from restaurants and bars, according to the Alabama ABC Board. Tuesday evening, the board approved a ruling that states restaurants and bars can temporarily sell alcohol to-go with curbside pickup only.
This motion comes after many bars and restaurants have moved to a curbside model for public safety.
- North Texas SC hands Triumph first loss of season 3-0
- Mito Pereira wins BMW Charity-Pro Am to earn automatic promotion to PGA Tour
- ‘Surreal’: 6th Street mass shooting witnesses describe the moment shots fired in downtown Austin
- Judge tosses hospital workers’ vaccine requirement challenge
- ‘It’s always exciting’: Top dogs vie for Westminster title