CHICAGO, IL (WCMH) - If your family enjoys Salisbury steaks, there's a recall you should know about.
According to CNN, Conagra Brands Inc. is recalling more than 135,000 pounds of Salisbury steak products.
The USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Service says the Banquet family-size six Salisbury steaks and brown gravy might be contaminated with bone and other materials.
There have been three reports of people suffering minor mouth injuries from the meat, and several consumer complaints.
The affected items were produced on March 10 of this year, and have a best by date of September 1, 2019 printed on the package.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Human remains found where missing woman was last seen in Greenville Co.
- As driving ban lifted, Saudi women in crosshairs of change
- Tree crashes across home, garage seconds after man gets out of car
- Planes pulled to raise money for Ronald McDonald House in Greenville