GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – One couple tying the knot in Gatlinburg over the weekend got an unexpected photobomb in their wedding pictures.
Cory and Sarina Brewer were taking photos after their wedding on Sunday after a black bear wandered into the background of their photoshoot.
During the shoot, the couple’s photographer noticed the bear start to walk down the aisle so they wanted to make sure it made it into their photos.
At one point the photographer said the bear made a “huffing sound” and began to head in their direction, that’s when she and the brewers realized it was time to leave.
- DHEC announces 831 new coronavirus cases, 36 deaths in SC
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- ‘Family is devastated’: Luggage containing woman’s ashes stolen from Cleveland airport
- Scary good resale value: Sold-out 12′ Home Depot skeleton is reselling for more than $1,500
- Judge orders 11-year-old boy behind bars to await trial for allegedly killing 6-year-old neighbor